Farm & Ranch Insurance
Protecting what you’ve worked so hard to grow.
Carroll Insurance is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of farmers and ranchers no matter the type of farming. From cattle farming to vineyards, we have multiple types of coverages that can give you the peace of mind you need to keep producing. Farm & Ranch insurance is how you protect what you’ve worked so hard to grow.
All Size Farm & Ranches
Our Farm and Ranch clients span multiple disciplines from small rural acreages to large commercial farming operations. Since each operation is different, we cover the basics (home, property, liability) and then work with our clients to find coverages that fits your unique needs.
- Dwellings – Primary and secondary dwellings with full time caretaker, personal guest homes, employee dwellings.
- Personal property – Jewelry, guns, fine art, etc.
- Livestock – Named perils with optional additional perils (Excluding Animal Mortality)
- Farm Personal Property – Machinery, tools and other equipment
- Hay & Grain – After Harvest
- Opportunity for additional customized coverage as needed.
Our liability limits cover General Aggregate Products, Completed operations, Medical payments, Fire Legal, and more. Speak with a Carroll Insurance agent today to make sure you’ve got the liability coverage you need.
Optional Additional Coverages
- ATV Off Premises Liability (On premises liability included in farming operations)
- Equine Liability
- Personal Liability – Scheduled insured occupied dwelling or other personal exposure
- Farm Employer’s Liability
- Hunting Liability – Rated on receipts and limited to hunting leases only; no guided hunts, no provision for food or lodging.
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Identity Recovery
- Incidental Farm Chemical Liability, Crop Dusting, and Custom Farming