Workers Compensation Insurance Plans
Protect your employees from at-work related accidents, protect yourself from lawsuits
Whether your work is primarily in an office environment or you employ people for warehousing, construction, or other labor intensive jobs. The chance of an accident occurring on your company’s premises is always a possibility that can leave your business vulnerable. This is where a Workers Compensation Insurance Policy from Carroll Insurance can help protect your business.
What is Worker’s Compensation Insurance?
Workers Compensation Insurance in Texas is a program that protects your employees should they suffer injuries while on the job. The injured workers are covered for medical treatments and even loss of time from work. Employer Workers Compensation Insurance should be an important part of your employee benefits package. It’s a great way to attract and retain the best talent.
What Worker's Compensation Insurance Covers:
- Medical care and rehabilitation for accidents that occurred at-work
- Medical care related to diseases picked up at work
- Coverage for lost wages for employees forced to miss work due to an accident
- Compensation for other economic loss
- Legal costs should the injured employee file a lawsuit against your company
- Benefits to the dependents of the employees killed due to an on-the-job accident.
Getting Started with an Worker’s Compensation Insurance Policy
Let Carroll Insurance be your trusted advisor when acquiring a Workers Compensation Program. An agent from Carroll Insurance will work together with you to make sure you get the appropriate Texas Workers Compensation Insurance Policy that fits your needs at a competitive price. To get started, please call 281-656-3000 or request a call back from the button below. One of our agents will connect with you as soon as possible.